We understand the significance of proper education to all students who may or may not afford that well. To support the dreams of students who are pursuing their education, we have created a scholarship program. This is known as C&B Essay Scholarship. This scholarship program will run annually and winner will be given $2500.
This scholarship is open to all the students who are currently enrolled in colleges, universities or high schools.
Students of any stream/branch of education are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Applicants must have attained age of 18 years as on last date of scholarship.
Application process and Guidelines
- Applicant will have to submit a well written essay, info graphics or article (1000-1200 words) on the topics related to medical coding and billing. Your essay, info graphics or article will be judged on the level of freshness, creativity and uniqueness, as well as on its content.
- You should tell us why you are interested towards our scholarship.
- You should email us all the details to: [email protected] along with:
- Your CV/Resume
- Proof of being a student i.e. copy of student ID card etc.
Last Date: This scholarship is annually run program, so applications shall be accepted till Dec 31st, 2019.
Winners shall be announced in Jan 2020.
- There is no fee involved in this scholarship program.
- We do not share applicants data with anyone. We keep your data confidential with us.
- We do not require any credit card information at any stage.
- Winners shall be published on this site and shall be contacted separately via email too.